- Responsible to prepare quality menu items consistently through presentation and timeliness. Maintains hotel service standards for all menu items for the Food and Beverage outlets. Must have experience.
- Responsible to promote wellness and serve as the final point of contact for an indigenous spa experience. Hosts and fosters an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
- Responsible for concept creation, design, production and distribution of marketing, advertising and promotional material for the hotels, restaurants and outlets. Primary responsibility is email design, creation and coding HTML.
Jr. Sous Chef
- Responsible to oversee daily kitchen operations,
implementing and maintaining quality standards for restaurant, including supervision and direction of staff.
- Responsible to serve food and beverage items to customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional and timely manner. Must have experience.
- Responsible for pastry and dessert preparation. Attention to detail and high standards required. Must have experience.
Executive Sous Chef
- 5 years multi-outlet hotel experience, hands-on philosophy, and outstanding organizational/management skills.
- General maintenance skills required with knowledge of electrical, plumbing, A/C and painting repairs. Background in tile work preferred.
- Responsible for tile restoration, grout lines and caulking. Candidate must have a solid reputation in tile repair field. This is a part-time position.